ROB ALLEN MOANA
- Heavy-duty aluminium rail barrel for increased accuracy by reducing flex and increasing mass
- Latest version Vecta handle and trigger with a lifetime warranty
- Available in sizes 90cm, 100cm, 110cm &120cm
- Twin 14mm rubbers in hot pink, offer a heap of power but can also be easily powered down to a single rubber for close up action in caves. 14mm rubber is also reasonably easy to load using the correct technique
- 7mm spring steel shaft with zinc coating to reduce corrosion, features double notches and a factory tuned heavy-duty barb and tri-cut tip that maximises penetration
- Low profile, heavy-duty glass filled nylon open muzzle
- Heavy duty gun bungee with snap clip
- Rigged with 400lb monofilament
The Moana from Rob Allen delivers an abundance of power, accuracy and durability in a stylish package. Set up with twin 14mm hot pink rubbers, this speargun will pack a punch whilst still being reasonably easy to load.
The aptly named Moana comes from the word “Ocean” in Maori. This speargun features a bold camouflage pattern with highlights in pink and purple.
The Moana is a powerful, accurate and durable speargun that will give you an amazing experience in the water. The hot pink rubber is a striking colour that will stand out from the crowd and make you more visible.
The Vecta trigger mechanism is the latest version, and the aluminium rail barrel provides the same high level of accuracy you have come to expect from Rob Allen
The trigger and barrel of the Moana are covered by a lifetime warranty, like all spearguns manufactured by Rob Allen.