EXTREME CAMO is a two piece wetsuit made in single lined neoprene with an elastic camoufl aged lining.
• The neoprene rubber is TUV certifi ed for the absence of any chemical materials which can damage the environment or human health such ad phthalates and latex.
• It also features great resistance to compression and an excellent elastic return.
• The 3D photographic camouflage is an exclusive design of C4 and it reproduces the typical bottom of the sea with inserts in green olive color which break the image.
• The pants and jacket have a preformed design and the small number of panels used to assemble the wetsuit allow for less sewing hence greatly increasing the over all elasticity of the wetsuit, especially in the armpit area.
• The jacket features a reinforcement on the chest for greater protection during charge and reinforcements on the elbows.
• The pants have similar reinforcements on the knees.