The Neptonics Reef Trigger Mechanism is the most tried-and-true mech on the market. Made out of 100% stainless steel in our California workshop, each trigger mechanism we make is tested and checked before we send it to the market. Our trigger mechanisms are used and trusted in the guns produced by gun manufacturers such as SeaSniper, HayaariSub, Deathstick, Herranen Spearguns, PoseidonSub, Big Daddy Spearguns ... and the list goes on. This trigger mechanism is perfect for reef and blue water guns (1-4 bands) and accepts shaft sizes 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, and 3/8 inches of the square notch or American design. It works great with shafts from Riffe, Mori, and Neptonics. The housing dimensions are 2.75 x .5 x 1.0 and all the mounting equipment comes included.
- Housing is still machined out of a solid stainless steel
- Great trigger mechanism for reef and bluewater guns (1-4 bands)
- Stainless steel pins and line release come included
- Works with American square notch shafts such as Riffe, Mori & Neptonics
- Smoother release, strength & durability
- Accepts shaft sizes: 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, & 3/8
- Dimensions of 1"H x 2.5"L x 0.5"W