The new and highly anticipated Salvimar Goemon Knife represents a true evolution in spearfishing knives. Featuring a modern and fluid design the Goemon is manufactured from marine grade 420 stainless steel to ensure a long working life in salty conditions. The blade design includes a super sharp, dagger styled blade that makes quick and efficient work of dispatching fish and is perfect for penetration of bigger, pelagic fish.
- Colour: ACID GREEN
- Total Length: 19mm / 7.5"
- Blade length: 95 mm / 3.75"
- Serrated Length: 45mm / 1.75
- Material: 420 Marine grade stainless steel
- Blade: Very long and super sharp dagger styled blade that makes quick, efficient work of dispatching your fish
- Edge: Double sided cutting with a sharp cutting side and a serrated cutting edge for burly work and de-scaling fish
- Grip: New Nylon handle is ergonomic and designed for a comfortable grip
- Scabbard: Can be belt mounted or bicep mounted with optional Salvimar Velcro Armband
- Sheath: Designed with a firm, secure and smooth operating sheath with a positive locking mechanism
- Handle: Ergonomic handle in fiberglass reinforced nylon with unique Salvimar design
- Includes a special key lock design, ideal for prying stuck shafts from rocks
- Key lock: Additional hole can be used for straightening bent shafts
- Mounting straps not included