Looking for a next-generation speargun? Pathos developed the Sniper for experienced Spearos looking for a powerful and fully balanced tool that’s suitable for all methods of fishing
The Sniper speargun offers:
- A fantastic aiming view thanks to it’s specially designed open-muzzle that comforts two rubbers parallel to the shaft.
- A newly designed oval tube with enclosed track. This offers stability, manoeuvrability and stiffness while its increased mass combined with the floater reduces recoil.
- A 6.75mm Sandvik shark-fin shaft with a single barb and a tri-cut point.
- A D’Angelo III handle. Low profile with a new stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism that adds an extra 7cm of loading length and universal grip in white colour that fits in every Spearo’s hand.
- Ergonomic design, which makes the speargun an extension of the hand.
- This speargun comes with 2×16.0mm red TNT power bands with Dyneema wishbones for supreme power.
- A fully anodized aluminium oval formed barrel (1.25mm thickness), with enclosed track and floater.
***This gun does not come rigged from the manufacturer.